Pages

Melbourne And Surrounds by BlossomFlowerGirl

Melbourne Time

Melbourne And Beyond

Google Maps

Melbourne And Surrounds

Hello, this is a blog about Melbourne and the surrounding areas. We'll be looking at Melbourne CBD, suburbs and further afield. So come with me as we explore country roads, wineries and farmers markets, old fashioned shops with an aura of yesteryear. The Victorian countryside is full of wonderful little towns and quaint shops, just the thing for a Sunday outing.
Cheers.

Click On Your Flag To Translate


Thursday, September 30, 2010

Winter Garden

Looking through the tall wrought iron gates of a private property on the main road at Mt. Macedon

5 comments:

Leif Hagen said...

Some day when I grow up, I'll be able to use Photo Shop and other cool software to create such cool, funky photos!
Kind regards from your simple Minnesota blogger friend

B SQUARED said...

Very nice. OBTW, Blogger seems to be messing up your site. Yesterday's post is coming up as June 12 & the day before that as Nov 2.

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

Leif, I don't use Photoshop. My son refuses to put it in the computer because he said then I'd keep on asking how di I do this? I use Picasa. Thank you my friend, you are always so cheerful and have nice things to say to people.

B Squared, thank you for letting me know this, I'm not sure what I can do about it but I'll maybe ask on the CDP forum.

Francisca said...

This is an uber-cool photo!!

Lowell said...

Very well done. Love the color, too! Fascinating photograph!